Annie’s lose fit, high neck and daring prints and colours make it the perfect weekend choice. Wear over jeans or trousers or tucked into a skirt for night.
Cat Deeley (image courtesy of Splash) Clemence Poesy and Nicole Ritchie
The pencil skirt is set to be THE biggest trend of Autumn so get your hands on the ultimate wardrobe staple now!
I’m loving this leather number worn with a white sleeveless shirt from Pied a Terre. Wear with kitten heels and any top you have! The best thing is, eveything goes with it!
Why not try this red version from Warehouse – add a leather biker jacket and snakeskin Blouse for a more sexed up ‘drinks after work’ look.
Great in the office and great at night, the pencil skirt is a trend that has come and gone but I think is finally here to stay. LLLB
Your Six Summer Essentials…
1. A Floppy Hat – This scarf cloche hat £20 from Monsoon is perfect for covering up your face in the sun and your sun lounger hair!
2. A Bag to fit all your essentials in – This Brigette Satchel Bag £77 from French Connection screams summer cruises around the med!
3. Some light summer Wedges – Because you can last longer in them than stilettos and they look much more chic in the warmer weather, (They also make your legs look thinner because of their chunkiness! Result!) Giggles Wedges, Dune – £85.
4. A Blouse – The slouchy blouse look with tight trousers or jungle shorts is a summer staple. This Miso Double Button Blouse from Republic, £26.99, is ideal for warm days and cool evening dressed up or down or thrown over a bikini.
5. A Maxi Dress – The best thing about maxi dresses are they cover a multitude of sins if you chose the right style and fabric, pair it with a top and a belt and it can pass as a skirt too! Tribal print maxi dress £55 M&Co.
6. Shorts have made a come back again this Summer – These paperbag waist tie belt shorts £32 from Jane Norman are so on trend with the waist detailing and safari colour.