I came across a few things
I would like to share with you
About Ted Baker…
They make the gorgeously printed maxi dresses…
…that makes the ethnic trend wearable for evening wear too!
And the prettiest playsuits…
…that includes the masculine trend.
Wear with flats and a hat for the day and strappy platforms and costume jewellery for night.
And the cutest clutches…
…Because we should not neglect our accessories!
And the most chic coverups…
Get your wardrobe reinvented now!
Your Six Summer Essentials…
1. A Floppy Hat – This scarf cloche hat £20 from Monsoon is perfect for covering up your face in the sun and your sun lounger hair!
2. A Bag to fit all your essentials in – This Brigette Satchel Bag £77 from French Connection screams summer cruises around the med!
3. Some light summer Wedges – Because you can last longer in them than stilettos and they look much more chic in the warmer weather, (They also make your legs look thinner because of their chunkiness! Result!) Giggles Wedges, Dune – £85.
4. A Blouse – The slouchy blouse look with tight trousers or jungle shorts is a summer staple. This Miso Double Button Blouse from Republic, £26.99, is ideal for warm days and cool evening dressed up or down or thrown over a bikini.
5. A Maxi Dress – The best thing about maxi dresses are they cover a multitude of sins if you chose the right style and fabric, pair it with a top and a belt and it can pass as a skirt too! Tribal print maxi dress £55 M&Co.
6. Shorts have made a come back again this Summer – These paperbag waist tie belt shorts £32 from Jane Norman are so on trend with the waist detailing and safari colour.
Ted’s Balfo Maxi Dress
Whether you’re trying to wow at weddings, impress at prom or rouse at Royal Ascot, Ted’s stunning bow detail maxi dress should be right up your street.
Created in 100% silk, the elegant natural colour will offset any occasion beautifully whilst the contrasting bow, exposed zip and rouched bodice detailing add a unique, typically Ted touch.
Complete this luxury look with open toe Svana heels and contemporary Luxor clutch.
Balfo Maxi Dress – £229
Say ‘Hi’ to summer 2011 in Next’s latest collection of fashion lust-haves.
Everything starts with pure brilliant white – energized with pops of colour from delicate sherbert shades to eye-popping brights as typified by BEACH HUT; a theme dedicated to laid-back summertime chic.
As fashion continues to fixate on the Seventies, jumpsuits are hot and Next have a truly splendid array of these key pieces…
Printed Strapless Jumpsuit, £32
Indian Style Printed Maxi Dress, £45
Want something bolder? Candy-bright shades, blocks colours and stripes can be seen on great tunics, tops and dresses. The same dazzling hues make attention-grabbing shoes, sandals and bags.
Pink Espadrille Heeled Sandals, £35
Orange T-Bar Sandals, £38
Yellow Platforms, £35
Don’t forget the accessories!
Oversized Sunglasses, £10
Hide behind oversized sunnies and feel like a celebrity this summer! The tortoiseshell style is trending this season with celebs such as Sienna Miller and Anne Hathaway following suit and with these prices you can afford to indulge in another!
Stripe Satchel, £28
Go nautical – Does this iconic trend ever die! It seems not. Pair this satchel with a plain top and platforms…not forgetting the celeb style sunglasses above!
NEXT is all you need!
Summer = The Return Of The Maxi.
Soft, sheer, light and oh so elegant. Glamorous floor length maxi dresses are overruling the barely there mini’s this SS! Catwalk show after catwalk show showcased maxi dresses with thigh high splits in different textures and patterns. This playful side split is accessorised with striking black stilettos for a grown up night look, alternatively for Spring evenings add chunky wooden wedges and ethnic jewelery.