Kate Middleton and Cat Deeley wear
Links of London
Kate Middleton was on the cover of all of the papers yesterday leaving her house for the last time as a single lady wearing her Links of London White Topaz Hope earrings!
She always manages to look glamorous and perfectly preened in whatever she wear. I can’t wait to see how her style will change as she develops into a Princess.
Also spotted was the lovely Cat Deely who wore Links of London jewellery exclusively whilst covering the Royal Wedding for CNN all of this week and on the big day tomorrow.
Yesterday she teamed her black Mulberry shorts with a layered silver and black pearl look with pieces from our brand new collections – Effervescence Star, Effervescence Pearl and Silver Palm. Steal her Royal Wedding Day style while she does the live coverage tomorrow!
You don’t need a prince to steal the limelight…
Kate and Williams big day is tomorrow and I can’t wait to see what her gown of choice is! With that in mind I bring you these replica pieces straight off the high street…you’re bound to get the royal treatment at a snippet of the cost! Recreate Kate’s style that made her one of the most iconic fashion royals of the moment with this stunning silk sapphire dress from Sainsburys and the replica ring from Marks & Spencer.
The Do’s and Dont’s of Kate’s style
- Don’t show too much flesh – knee length is best
- Do create tumbling shiny curls to the ends of your hair for richness
- Do match simple accessories to your outfits, princesses don’t overpower
- Don’t buy into trends, dress to what you know suits your body shape
- Don’t be afraid to go casual, Kate doesn’t always dress in jackets, hats and heels
- Do replicate Kate Middleton’s stunning oval sapphire and diamond engagement ring, famously worn by Princess Diana, from Marks and Spencer.