Tropical Print Kaftans
For the beach, breakfast, town or evening…
River Island Kaftan £29.99
Embellished wedges, Bonprix
Sun Hat £4, Primark
Your Six Summer Essentials…
1. A Floppy Hat – This scarf cloche hat £20 from Monsoon is perfect for covering up your face in the sun and your sun lounger hair!
2. A Bag to fit all your essentials in – This Brigette Satchel Bag £77 from French Connection screams summer cruises around the med!
3. Some light summer Wedges – Because you can last longer in them than stilettos and they look much more chic in the warmer weather, (They also make your legs look thinner because of their chunkiness! Result!) Giggles Wedges, Dune – £85.
4. A Blouse – The slouchy blouse look with tight trousers or jungle shorts is a summer staple. This Miso Double Button Blouse from Republic, £26.99, is ideal for warm days and cool evening dressed up or down or thrown over a bikini.
5. A Maxi Dress – The best thing about maxi dresses are they cover a multitude of sins if you chose the right style and fabric, pair it with a top and a belt and it can pass as a skirt too! Tribal print maxi dress £55 M&Co.
6. Shorts have made a come back again this Summer – These paperbag waist tie belt shorts £32 from Jane Norman are so on trend with the waist detailing and safari colour.
Be BOLD. Make fashion follow YOU!
Introducing – Chockers.
Follow the sky high trend and get your wedges on with these bold beauties!
Cream Shoes – £29.99
Maroon Lace Up Wedges -£35
Green Wedges – £32
Dare to wear?
Leopard Print Ribon Wedges £29.99
Black Wedges – £30
You so know you want a pair!
Say ‘Hi’ to summer 2011 in Next’s latest collection of fashion lust-haves.
Everything starts with pure brilliant white – energized with pops of colour from delicate sherbert shades to eye-popping brights as typified by BEACH HUT; a theme dedicated to laid-back summertime chic.
As fashion continues to fixate on the Seventies, jumpsuits are hot and Next have a truly splendid array of these key pieces…
Printed Strapless Jumpsuit, £32
Indian Style Printed Maxi Dress, £45
Want something bolder? Candy-bright shades, blocks colours and stripes can be seen on great tunics, tops and dresses. The same dazzling hues make attention-grabbing shoes, sandals and bags.
Pink Espadrille Heeled Sandals, £35
Orange T-Bar Sandals, £38
Yellow Platforms, £35
Don’t forget the accessories!
Oversized Sunglasses, £10
Hide behind oversized sunnies and feel like a celebrity this summer! The tortoiseshell style is trending this season with celebs such as Sienna Miller and Anne Hathaway following suit and with these prices you can afford to indulge in another!
Stripe Satchel, £28
Go nautical – Does this iconic trend ever die! It seems not. Pair this satchel with a plain top and platforms…not forgetting the celeb style sunglasses above!
NEXT is all you need!
It’s getting warmer!!
Is it time to get the floral skirts out yet?…I think so!
Our new Spring obsession?
No longer the trend of grannies everywhere the floral skirt has made its way into our shops and wardrobes. Rather than make your top half the centerpiece, veer downwards and mix up your look a little. I love this skirt pulled high and nipped in with a tan belt and a plain white vest top. Try it now with biker boots and light cardigans and later with gladiator sandals or light wedges.
And if a full length skirt is not your thing, try a tiered ra-ra skirt, a body con style or a bubble hem design.
Wear with …
… Eclipse gold chain necklace from Monsoon.